Friday, November 19, 2010

Maelyn Eloise

It is Maelyn's 2 month birthday today, so I thought its about time I update my blog! We are so proud to announce the arrival of our baby girl Maelyn Eloise on September 19. She was 7lbs 13oz, and 21 inches long. She is now tipping the charts at over 11lbs, so she is a growing girl! These past 2 months have been a whirlwind, to say the least! Lets just say that bringing home your first newborn is nothing like I expected! Not only has it been a series of challanges, and a true test of patience, but the love I have for her runs so much deeper than I could have ever imagined! She is the joy of our lives, and we look forward to celebrating and photographing her life over the upcoming years!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sara J. November 23, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

So precious Jess! Thanks for sharing some pictures, I have been checking your blog regularly waiting for them!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP