Thursday, June 18, 2009

new site, and baby "E"

I am excited that my new site is up! I have already begun booking into July - and look forward to a summer full of cute kids! 

Previous clients will be getting some of my new business cards in the mail in the next few weeks! So keep your eyes out for them! Thanks for all the support and referrals! 

I went into Chicago this week to take pictures of baby "E" - Just 5 days old and 6 little lbs! He really did not want to nap, which added a challenge! He was so precious though, and I had a blast! 




E

E

E

E

E

E

E

E

E

E

2 comments:

Alyssa June 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Oh my gosh! I luv the TONKA truck one! So fun!

Kate June 20, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

I concur. The Tonka is my favorite as well! And all his little feet... how precious! So proud of you! You are so talented!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP